Please follow these instructions to obtain maximum results while using Trans-D Tropin®:
Longevity / Anti-Aging Protocol (Standard Activity)
• Apply 15 drops, 3 times a day, around the following time periods: 7:00 to 8:00 am, 4:00 to 5:00 pm & at bedtime.
• Work out (resistance and aerobic activity) at least 3 times a week.
• If you are over the age of 65 and DON’T see ANY changes after the first four weeks, you may need to temporarily increase your dose. Above age 65 may need up to 20 drops, 3 times per day initially.
Athletic Performance Enhancement Protocol
• Apply 10 drops 4 times a day, at the following time periods: 7:00 am, 11:30 am, 4:30 pm & at bedtime.
• Do not over train, (do not lift more than 4 times per week).
• Do not exceed your dose of Trans-D Tropin®.
• Don’t forget aerobic training, (Running, Cycling).
• Apply half your dose to inside of each forearm and rub forearms together. Try not use your fingers for application. Trans-D Tropin®is trans-dermal,i.e. enters through the skin. It should be applied to an area where there is minimal fat with the highest blood supply. The inside of the forearms are the best since the skin is very thin and doesn’t slow down the absorption of Trans-D Tropin®. The inside aspects of the thighs as well as the neck area can also be used.
• Use for 5 days and take 2 days off weekly. Follow schedule for 2 months, then take 2 weeks off (recommended). Repeat cycle.
• You must exercise to maximize the results of Trans-D Tropin®. Remember, this is NOT growth hormone. Trans-D Tropin® is naturally mimicking the action of growth hormone (GH) releasing hormone, which is to potentiate endogenous (produced by your own body) GH. So Exercise. Many of the changes you will experience are subtle and obvious only if you are in tune with your body. You will notice rapid changes in sleep patterns, hunger, thirst, and overall sense of well-being. Athletes will notice rapid changes in strength, recovery time and endurance, sometimes within 48 to 72 hours after starting Trans-D Tropin®.
Please REMEMBER, it took YEARS for your body to get where it is now. Although the majority of patients notice changes quickly, it may take a few MONTHS to get the results that you expect. Even AFTER you stop noticing changes externally (outside), Trans-D Tropin® continues to work internally (inside). Consistency is paramount.
• The tendency is to over-train when on Trans-D Tropin®. Be aware of this and prevent this from happening. Remember, the body grows during the resting phase. So leave adequate time for your body to rest and recover. Although you will find yourself not needing as much rest, your body still requires it. So rest, and don’t over-train. Your improvements will be more significant.
• A Low Carbohydrate, High Protein diet makes results evident sooner.
• Eat all the protein your body will start to crave. Don’t diet. Do NOT suppress your cravings for protein. If you have an intense desire to eat something that you don’t usually eat or crave, especially protein, do not try and suppress it. Your body is telling you it is missing something and needs this essential substance to continue the rebuilding process. Trans-D Tropin® is like an excellent general contractor. It knows what your body needs and will increase your desire for those raw materials in the form of cravings.
• If you are obese, you may note a decrease in weight over time. But you will drop body fat slowly. However, if you are not obese, you will probably gain a few pounds. Lean body mass (muscle) increases and weighs more than the body fat that you are losing. Remember, muscle weighs more than fat. Clothes will fit better and you will look as if you have lost weight, although you will have gained (muscle). Most people also note changes in facial and body contour. (Lean body mass increases in obese patients also but the obese patients loose far greater body fat and therefore, will see a drop in overall weight over time.)
• Drink 2/3’s of your body weight in ounces of water daily. Don’t be surprised if your consumption of water and frequency of urination increases. Water is the largest substrate in our body and as the physiological parameters
shift to a younger state, the increase in metabolic reactions will increase the need for water. As you start to reduce body fat, your water requirements will also increase substantially and facilitate further loss of body fat.
• Take your nutritional supplements and get adequate rest. Sleep is one of the first things affected. Trans-D Tropin® has significantly improved the quality of sleep for people with sleep disturbances. Furthermore, the amount of sleep needed is significantly reduced with patients experiencing deeper sleep with more vivid dreams, indicating REM (Rapid Eye Movement) sleep is increased. REM sleep is the most restful component of sleep. For people suffering from insomnia, Trans-D Tropin® improves the ability to fall asleep. However, people who normally fall asleep immediately seem to experience a delay in onset of sleep after initiating treatment. It takes about two weeks to normalize this cycle before sleep onset returns to normal.
• Contraindications to Trans-D Tropin® use are listed on the bottle. Do not use Trans-D Tropin® if you’re pregnant. Despite numerous women having difficulty conceiving before use and reporting getting pregnant after using Trans-D Tropin®, it is still recommended not to use if pregnant.
• Shake the bottle well for at least 10 seconds before each use.
• Trans-D Tropin® should be kept out of extreme temperatures, especially heat. Although Trans-D Tropin® is very stable in normal temperatures, extreme heat has the potential of denaturing the unique polypeptide complexes and rendering the bottle ineffective. Room temperature is optimum.